Upcoming Blog Hop 
Sneak Peak of what is coming

This card and many other photos of some recent cards I done for the Rockin heARTs blog hop. A lot of our team has went together to give assemble some projects with "Gimme Some Sugar" papers and embellishments. Can't wait to see what everyone has done. This card above can be used with a sentiment in the middle or a photo can be placed between the layer of acetate (clear) and paper for a extra personal touch. I always say "A picture is worth a thousand words." Personal experience out rules any saying out there. Stop back tomorrow and check out what everyone has done with Close To My Heart product line.

Remember that there are a lot of great specials until the end of April. Check out site Close To My Heart

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Been having fun meeting the public!

Been Dressing up My Cards for Local Shop!

Announcing "Craft Zone"